The ElPozo web page uses GOOGLE ANALYTICS, an analytical service developed by google which enables the measuring and analysis of web page browsing through cookies. Cookies are files which can be downloaded onto your computer through web pages. The purpose of Cookies is to provide Users with quicker access to web page services, as well as the personalisation of them, making it easier to offer each user information which is or could be of their interest, with respect to the use they make of said services. The ElPozo website uses these cookies to facilitate and optimise the User’s browsing. The cookies are associated exclusively to an anonymous User and their computer and do not provide references which allow the capture or deduction of the User’s personal data. The User can configure their browser so that it notifies and rejects the installation of cookies from the ElPozo website, without it damaging the User’s possibility of accessing its Contents. However, the quality of operation of the web page may decrease.
2.- TYPES OF COOKIES AND PURPOSE
Depending on the entity which manages the cookies, they can be classified into groups:
- First party Cookies: those which are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from equipment or a domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is given.
- Third party Cookies: These are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from equipment or a domain which is not managed by the editor, but instead by another entity which processes data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the period of time they remain active on the terminal equipment they are divided into:
- Session Cookies: They are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the web page.
- Persistent Cookies: Type of cookies in which data continues stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed by the person responsible for the Cookie during a defined period, which can go from a few minutes to various years.
Depending on their purpose they can be classified in the following way:
- Technical Cookies
- Personalisation Cookies
- Analytics Cookies
- Advertising Cookies
- Publicity Cookies
In the case of ElPozo website, the cookies used come from the application GOOGLE ANALYTICS. These are:
utma: cookie which generates a unique user ID. It is used to record how many times a user visits a site as well as to register when the first and last time they visited was.
utmb and utmc: cookies used to calculate when a session has finished. The utmb registers the arrival time on the page. The utmc checks if the session should remain open or if a new one should be created.
utmz: cookie which registers the origin of the user and their keywords.
ASP.NET_SessionId: cookie which enables the storage of a unique identifier per session through which it is possible to link necessary data to make on-going browsing possible.
cookies policy, manages user consent with regards to cookies use on a web page, in order to remember those users who have accepted and those who haven’t, in such a way that to the former they do not show information in the upper part of the respective page.
Unam: the web page enables contents to be shared through email, Twitter, Facebook, etc., so that this service works without problems. Cookies such as Unam are used to count the number of unique users who share content and the number of visits to a page generated from the resulting quota.
Important: unless the User registers with an ElPozo Service, the Cookie will never be associated to any identifiable personal data. Cookies are only used for statistical purposes which help improve web page management for users who visit it.
3.- COOKIES POLICY MANAGEMENT BY USER
ELPOZO shows, in the upper part of its web page, information about part of its cookies policy at the start of each session so that you as user are aware. On this information you can carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This piece of information will not appear again on any page of the portal during current session.
- Close. The announcement will be hidden from current page
- Modify their configuration. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, get to know the Cookies Policy of ELPOZO and modify the configuration of your browser.
4.- DISABLING COOKIES.
As a user, you can restrict, block or eliminate web page cookies. Practically all current browsers allow users to change cookies configuration. Adjustments can be done within the menu of your browser in options or preferences. Since each browser works differently, the help option of your browser will tell you how to do it
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie="ie-10"
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl="es"
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Below we offer information and indications on the steps to access the cookies configuration menu and, where possible, private browsing in each one of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy-> Configuration.
For more information, see Microsoft support or Browser help.
- Firefox: Herramientas -> Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Configuration Personalised.
For more information, see Mozilla support or Browser help.
- Chrome: Configuration -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content configuration.
For more information, see Google support or Browser help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, see Apple support or Browser help.
In addition, there are tools to manage the storage of cookies such as the following:
You can find more information about this and disabling the use of these cookies www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
5.- UPDATES AND CHANGES IN WEB COOKIES
The ElPozo website may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative and regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to guidelines issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for this reason it is advisable that users visit it periodically. When there are significant changes in this Cookies Policy, it will be communicated to users either via the web or via email to registered users.
For any query you can contact us at the following email address: email@example.com, for the attention of Elena Marín Lorente.