Society is the stakeholder that includes all of us and the environment in which we live and in which our descendants will live is one of our core values. It is the will and commitment of ELPOZO ALIMENTACIÓN to carry out any activities according to the principles of sustainable development and pollution prevention, guaranteeing compliance with applicable environmental regulations. This commitment is made explicit in the following principles:
- Consider the integration of environmental criteria into the business planning and management process a strategic priority.
- Control and ensure continuous improvement, incorporating technologies and management tools aimed at reducing environmental impact, guaranteeing as such compliance with environmental regulations, as well as other voluntarily accepted requirements.
- Promote the training and awareness-raising of all the groups involved in environmental management and adapt the organisation in order to ensure compliance with environmental responsibilities.
- Boost collaboration and communication with public organisms in the synergistic search for solutions and in defining those applicable standards in the environmental adaptation process.
- Establish communication mechanisms and external collaboration in order to offer an adequate response to society and our customers’ demands.
- Implement continuous improvement programmes of environmental management, which help us to reach the objectives and goals detailed in these principles, periodically revising the established policies and programmes.